If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Full Throttle Speed Tech Support > Scanmaster & PowerLogger Support > PowerLogger Analysis
User Name
Password
Home Online Store Product Manuals FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2011, 08:11 PM

Default Powerlogger?

Hey I just bought a used Powerlogger and the guy did not have the CD. I looked on FT's site for the drivers for windows XP but they are not there.AMD64 and i386 are the only drivers in the driver folder from FT.

Can some one send me a copy of the drivers for Windows XP?

Thanks
Shaun

send to gnshaun@hotmail.com
Old 07-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Resident Mad Scientist

the latest drivers posted will work for all versions of Windows.

direct the driver wizard to the 'drivers' folder, and the wizard will figure out what files to install.

Bob
Old 07-07-2011, 11:52 AM

Thanks Bob that worked..

Also I have been looking and can't find anything on Tuning.My build it in my Sig. I just got the Powerlogger installed. I haven't made a pass yet just played it to see if everything works..Do you have a link on how to tune and how to read the PL readout? I know how to save the file and go back and review it I'm just not sure really what I am reviewing.I even tried looking on Youtube for a video on the PL and how to tune with it and couldn't find anything.

My car is a Daily Drive.I'm running 24 lbs boost and have the alky on 5 1/2.The car is fast as hell and pulls hard.I am just wanting know everything I can about my car and the tuning aspect of it.

Thanks
Shaun
Motor:5 over Wisco pistons,Don Cruz Billet roller cam,Comp roller Lifters,Adj. push rods,Front and two middle main caps,K1 Rods,ARP head bolts,ARP Main studs,Larger Valves & Ported heads,6262 Billet Precision Turbo,60 lb injectors from Turbo Tweek,LS1 MAF,MAF Translator Gen 2,PowerLogger,Razor Alky,3" exhaust,3.5" DP w/external wastegate,test pipe W/dump,Full Throttle EXTENDER EXTREME G chip,FP w/hot wire,Walbro FP,K&N filter,Scan master2700 stall,Built BFR 200R
Old 07-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Resident Mad Scientist

post a log and we can look it over.

At WOT you are concerned with Air/Fuel ratio. Without a wideband, you have to rely on the O2 voltage from the stock sensor. Make sure it stays above 750 - 800, the lower the octane, the higher you want it.

When on boost you want the knock retard to live at 0. With marginal octane you will see some spikes in the knock retard at the shiftpoints, but no knock is the target.

Bob