If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Full Throttle Speed Tech Support > Community > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
Home Online Store Product Manuals FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 11:17 PM

Default Old is New again

Owned an 87 GN from 90 to 95 , had my problems coil packs, turbos and finally crankshaft had my fill , bought a new Impala SS. I have been through a lot of cars since, like they say (once you go black you never go back) GN that is! Bought an 86 GN third owner older lady owned ,died ,was in storage in Arizona , Bone Stock ,138K. What my plan is look stock high 11s low 12s when at the track with the right tires and traction. On the street with the 215/65/15 scare the wife and kids (just kidding). I want to get the tune right first then rebuild the car. First fuel pump , hot wire kit , injectors ,chip , 160 stat , valve springs , cold air kit , 3 inch down pipe , gut the converter 2.5 cat back , stock head pipes , stock turbo (did I miss anything). Next rebuild the motor/trans to be bullit proof. Any suggestions , input on proven set-ups that work , many thanks -- and things that do not work ! Like I said look Stock and take names . THANKS

Last edited by TAZZMAN : 11-05-2012 at 11:20 PM.