If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Full Throttle Speed Tech Support > MAF Translator Pro > MAF Translator Pro General Discussion
User Name
Password
Home Online Store Product Manuals FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2008, 05:16 PM

Hi!

Which .XDF file am I suppose to use with Maftpro 5.0 for my Supra MKIII, a I got five to choose between.

/Sebbe
Old 07-07-2008, 11:44 PM
I spend too much time here

From this link:

Quote:
Vehicle 0 - GN. Vehicles without a key-off delay, spark controlled by analog signal
Vehicle 1 - DSM with Keydiver chip. with key-off delay, spark controlled by analog signal (spark base set to match chip)
Vehicle 2 - Stealth/3000GT, Supra. with key-off delay, spark directly controlled

This is the one you want: TPro500Vehicle2.xdf

Do you need Updates, XDFs, ADS' or other MAFT Related files? Check HERE. (Updated March/2012 for v5.27 & TunerPro v5)
Old 08-10-2008, 08:30 PM

I need a manual for 5.0 for the mk3 supra there is no one in the manuals section. Also would like to know the best version of tuner rt to run on my with the 5.0 for my supra

thanks
-Zac
Old 08-23-2008, 07:33 PM

i buy Maft pro good working, nice product!, but i drag racer and my throublle is lean and leak fuel, Maft pro including is max Tune load 7600rpm and 8000rpm is AFR, my car working 9000rpm, and lean leak, fuel is not control

You Planned update AFR track 9000 rpm, and 9000rpm Tune low,mid,high load. ????
Old 09-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Regular

can someone plz help me? i checked my pro its still the 4.0 version. how exactly do i update it? i have the files but when i load them up it says somthing about not being able to connect and press any key... and it closes the window
Old 09-07-2008, 07:12 AM

Talon, I've told you this numerous times now. Read the manual, a lot of guys put forth the effort to make the new manual. Pretty much every question you've asked is in it. This is directly from the manual...

Quote:
To update the T-Pro, connect it to your computer. Run the supplied TPCU program. The program requires no installation, to remove it just delete it. It carries the update.exe program internally and will copy them to the folder where your put TPCU. The easiest thing to do is put TPCU on the desktop. TPCU will detect which ports are available on your computer, so you can select the port with the drop-down box. Hold the left-two buttons on the Translator Pro while powering the unit. Then click “Update”, choose the .S19 file you want, and follow the directions on the screen to update the Tpro!

-Rogue
MAF Translator Pro - MAP Conversion! With Knock Monitoring!
Motronic Enhanements Custom Chip By Hally!
Corrected: 390 RWHP, 417 RWTQ @ +5200ft :burnout:

See my build-up here!

'02 GSX-R 750
Stock w/ Yoshi slip-on
Old 09-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Regular

well i have tried this before it doesnt work for me when the program loads up on my laptop it doesnt work...it says cannot connect to serial port 1 press any key to continune. i dont have serial ports only usb that has a serial port adpator. im sorry i wasnt clear enough. if i run it on my g/fs desktop it says its waiting for the pro to connect to it so what should i do? another thing i just realized is that im just clicking on the upload pro file on the folder in the 5.0v folder. I dont have the tpcu program i dont know where to get it eaither. the orginal cd i got with my pro wouldnt work i tryed it on 3 diffrent computers. all the programs that i have i had to download here or the rt turner pro website. again im sorry for not being so clear

Last edited by talon187 : 09-07-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Asmodeus

What serial to USB adapter are you using? I use a Keyspan one - and its the only one I can say that has worked on every single logging, device, wideband, and computer I have ever used. It works 100% of the time.

The CD is of no consequence since the programs can be downloaded from here that you need to update Pro. Its exactly what I did, because the CD had a much older version. Make sure the update file lists the correct com port on the computer. Go in the file and make sure it points to the com port your serial to usb is emulating on. Don't let it try to figure itself out. It won't work. I also had to hold the buttons on mine to get it to update like it says in the old manual. I think this necessity has been removed in later versions, but if you are still on the old one you have to. I don't know what MAF you are using, or if you are not using one at all. When I tried to update pro with the stock MAF still connected the output voltage from the maf shuts down the serial port on the pro. (Or something to that effect) And it wouldn't update.

Good luck Talon. Get the right files to update it. Point it to the right com port. And it will work.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to LT1runner

How do I access the VE tables?
97 Mitsu Galant (gas saver aka A to B ride aka workhorse)

BOOST, ADD FUEL!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 01:18 AM
Resident Mad Scientist

you can modify the VE table using tunerpro. The program is on the CD included with the Pro.