If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Full Throttle Speed Tech Support > Scanmaster & PowerLogger Support > Buick PowerLogger & Scanmaster Support
User Name
Password
Home Online Store Product Manuals FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2011, 05:54 PM

sorry, I didnt fully answer your question on fuel. It is VP Race fuel, MS109 unleaded
Old 01-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Resident Mad Scientist

it sounds like a safe tune, you may be seeing false knock.

The resistive fuel pressure senders don't log well with the PL. What is connected to it now?

Bob
Old 03-08-2012, 12:06 AM

I just got around to installing a 1-5 volt pressure sender and hooking it up to aux input on powerlogger for fuel pressure. If I use the scale with "B" at the end, my readings on P/L match exactly with my stand alone gauge. I went to an Autolite AR132 plug, which seems to help with the detonation.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Resident Mad Scientist

cool, which sensor did you go with?

B
Old 03-11-2012, 01:08 PM

I purchased a WB-762 Pressure Sensor from Motorsports Innovations. They say it is made by AST (American Sensor Technologies). It is very compact, and has a built in wire harness. It was $115, which is about the same as other quality units.

It will be nice to have a fuel graph next time I get to the dyno. I am using the new Holley forced induction pump (#12-914), and my 48# injectors are hitting 100 duty cycle quite often, so I am really concerned with fuel supply. Plus, I have to supply the nitrous system fuel solenoid at the same time.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:20 PM

[quote=owen]I purchased a WB-762 Pressure Sensor from Motorsports Innovations. They say it is made by AST (American Sensor Technologies). It is very compact, and has a built in wire harness. It was $115, which is about the same as other quality units.

It will be nice to have a fuel graph next time I get to the dyno. I am using the new Holley forced induction pump (#12-914), and my 48# injectors are hitting 100 duty cycle quite often, so I am really concerned with fuel supply. Plus, I have to supply the nitrous system fuel solenoid at the same time.[/quote

keep us posted]