If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Full Throttle Speed Tech Support > MAF Translator Gen 2 > GEN 2 General Discussion
User Name
Password
Home Online Store Product Manuals FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 08:08 PM

Default 1g dsm help

I have a 90 eagle talon tsi awd and i bought the gen 2 maft and since i wired it in the car wont run at all or for more than about a second or two and just sputters and dies. I am totally new to tuning especially on a dsm and i live in a really small town and nobody i know has a dsm that can help me. i have the maf in and maf out settings set correctly but dont know what else to adjust. The only mods are a 3" gm maf, exhaust work, and ARP head studs. Stock turbo, injectors, ecm, and so on. i know i dont need to use all the setting it has but what are the main ones i need to work with? I dont know what 90% of the settings mean or do so all the help i can get the better. i plan to run the car around 16psi until i get a new clutch if that helps at all. thanks for any and all help